Meeting the Social and Emotional Needs of Students, Educators, and Parents
June 3 at 3:00 pm ET – please click here to register
Please join the Institute for Student Achievement for our second webinar on issues related to K-12 education and the pandemic. This webinar will examine the practical ways educators and parents are meeting the social and emotional needs of their students and children during this time and will feature a panel discussion of school-level practitioners, district personnel, and parents.
Participants to include:
- Dr. Carol Montague-Davis, Principal, Carver High School, Winston-Salem/Forsyth County (NC) School District
- Ebony Jason, Mathematics Teacher, Carver High School, Winston-Salem/Forsyth County (NC) School District
- Dynell Kellyman, Associate Director of Partnership Engagement, Institute for Student Achievement
- Nate Dilworth, Senior Math Specialist, Institute for Student Achievement
- Dave Casamento, Assistant Superintendent, East Meadow (NY) School District
The webinar will start at 3:00 pm ET on Thursday, June 3. We look forward to seeing you there!